The Pink Unicorn Brigade
Welcome to the PUB! Please Login/Register to fully enjoy the site.

Thanks
The Pink Unicorn Brigade
Welcome to the PUB! Please Login/Register to fully enjoy the site.

Thanks
The Pink Unicorn Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pink Unicorn Brigade

The home of the PUB

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Happy Birthday - Flamer and RockSolid - 20/02 - 22
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FLAMER AND ROCKSOLID!!!

I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamer2000
Apprentice
Apprentice
Flamer2000

Kudos : 5196

I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone Empty
PostSubject: I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone   I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 pm

I only need two more achievements on halo 3 to fully complete the achievment list to date, they should be relatively easy but I just can't seem to get them, they have elluded me for the past several months and it is pissing me off, the two achievements that I need are
have fun respawning = get an extermination on a mythic map (Kill entire enemy team, overkill minimum)
save this film = get a perfection medal on a mythic map (slayer game type, 15 kills no deaths minimum)

if anyone can and is willing to help please and I will help you get any achievements that you are missing too ^_^
Back to top Go down
xxxdkproxxx
Commander
Commander
xxxdkproxxx

Kudos : 5555

PostSubject: Re: I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone   I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 am

go beg kapowski! he likes playing games over and over and over, hell, he'd probably start the game again for you just to take you thru the lot to say he had!
Back to top Go down
https://thepub.forumotion.com
Flamer2000
Apprentice
Apprentice
Flamer2000

Kudos : 5196

PostSubject: Acheivements   I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Both of these two achievements are based online, it's possible to get it sorted in one slayer match if we can get 8 people together on team mythic it should be simples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone   I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need Help getting the last two achievements pls anyone
Page 1 of 1